RCI® TRAVEL HOTEL SAVINGS PACKAGE HOTEL SAVINGS CERTIFICATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You ("You") have received three (3) Hotel Savings Certificates ("Certificate" or "Certificates"), for the Standard Hotel Savings Package ("Package") OR five (5) Hotel Savings Certificates for the Premium Hotel Savings Package ("Package") in conjunction with your purchase of a prepaid RCI Travel Hotel Savings Package. Each Certificate is valid for accommodations for Hotel stays of three, five or seven consecutive nights (that cannot be split up) redeemable at many major hotel properties including Hyatt, Hilton, Westin, Ritz Carlton, Fairmont and Four Seasons and other hotels ("Hotel" or "Hotels"), subject to availability. Each Certificate is valid for discounted prices up to seventy percent (70%) off market rates that you find on most websites in select destinations. Each Certificate is valid for one (1) redemption use only at select Hotels. Hotel Savings Certificates must be redeemed and Hotel accommodations must be booked and travel completed within [three (3) years for the Standard Package] OR [five (5) years for the Premium Package] of date of issuance of Certificates. Certificate must be used to take advantage of this offer.
- Certificates are available for purchase by current RCI subscribing members or issued to former RCI subscribing members whose memberships have recently expired. These Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern the use and redemption of this Certificate by each current and former RCI members and/or Guest (as defined below), if applicable, who has the legal right to redeem the Certificate ("Redeemer"). Offer only valid to Redeemers resident in the United States (excluding Florida and Puerto Rico) and where not otherwise prohibited by law. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, Redeemer and/or Guest must also comply with the terms and conditions of RCI membership, and the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any third party providing accommodations, programs or services directly to you including, but not limited to, all applicable Hotel terms and conditions, policies and procedures. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the discretion of ICE (as defined below) and without prior notice to you. Please thoroughly review these Terms and Conditions. By redeeming this Certificate you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. It is your sole responsibility to inform your traveling companion(s) and Guests of the contents of these Terms and Conditions.
- The issuance and redemption of Certificate through the RCI Travel Hotel Savings Package is administered by International Cruise & Excursion Gallery, Inc. d/b/a Our Vacation Center, and/or ICE, a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 15501 N. Dial Blvd., Scottsdale, Arizona (collectively, "ICE"), under contract to RCI, LLC. ICE is a registered seller of travel (see below). ICE is not a participant in the California Travel Consumer restitution Fund. California requires certain Sellers of Travel to have a trust account or bond. ICE has a trust account and a bond issued by RLI in the amount of $50,000.00.
- Upon cancellation of the Hotel accommodations, where the Redeemer is not at fault and has not cancelled in violation of any terms and conditions previously, clearly and conspicuously disclosed and agreed to by the Redeemer, all sums paid to the seller of travel for services not provided will be promptly paid to the Redeemer, unless the Redeemer advises the seller of travel, in writing, after cancellation. This provision does not apply where the seller of travel had remitted the payment to another wholesale seller of travel or carrier, without obtaining a refund, and where the wholesaler or provider defaults in providing the agreed-upon transportation or service. In this situation, the seller of travel must provide the Redeemer with a written statement accompanied by bank records establishing the disbursement of the payment, and if disbursed to a wholesale seller of travel, proof of current registration of the wholesaler.
- This Certificate is not redeemable for cash or resale and cannot be cancelled or exchanged for refund except as required by law or as set forth below. Unredeemed Certificate have no value. Neither RCI or ICE are responsible for lost or stolen Certificate. Lost or stolen Certificate will not be replaced. Photocopies of Certificate or other reproductions will not be honored. Certificate may be transferred as a gift, or without payment or consideration, but cannot be used for any commercial purpose, including rental or sale of accommodations. The Certificate is void if resold for cash or other consideration. Your Guests and/or recipients of the Certificate are referred to as "Guest(s)". In the event that the redemption of the Certificate and Hotel booking is used by Guest(s) only, and not the Redeemer, additional charges by ICE may apply.
- Available Hotel properties are subject to change without notice. Offer includes only discounts toward accommodations and specifically excludes taxes, travel costs, and other expenses that may be incurred such as personal expenses, security deposits, and other fees and charges levied by the Hotel property. Hotel reservations are based upon double occupancy and are confirmed on a first come, first served basis. RCI and ICE are not responsible for any such expenses. Any personal taxes associated with the redemption of the Certificate are the responsibility of Redeemer. Redeemer is responsible for all acts and omissions of Redeemer and/or Guest and for any damages caused or expenses incurred by Redeemer and/or Guest. Hotel properties may require that an all-inclusive fee be paid. Other restrictions may apply. Statutory holidays and blackout dates may apply.
- Redeemer is required to be 21 years of age or older in order to redeem the Certificate. Some other age restrictions may apply. Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by the Redeemer, parent, relative or guardian age 25 or older. Certain other age restrictions may apply. You, your family and guests must use the confirmed accommodations in a responsible and careful manner. You are responsible for injury, damage, theft or loss caused by you, your family and Guests at the Hotel. You, your family and guests must comply with all rules and requirements of the Hotel. In no event can the total number of people occupying the accommodations exceed the maximum occupancy set forth the Booking Confirmation.
- Certificate cannot be combined with any other offer, certificate or promotion.
- To redeem this Certificate, call 1-866-881-6534. Reservations under each Certificate must be confirmed by ICE ("Booking Confirmation/Receipt") to be honored at the Hotel. It is important that you do not leave for your vacation until you have received the Booking Confirmation/Receipt and Hotel documents from ICE.
- Hotel reservations are subject to availability at time of Certificate redemption and must be confirmed in writing by RCI and/or ICE or its designee by the issuance of a Booking Confirmation. This document will be sent to you within five (5) business days of the booking date. You must receive your Booking Confirmation before departure. Multiple Booking Confirmations will not be issued. This Certificate is valid for travel only upon receipt by ICE of final payment for the RCI Vacations program, including any applicable fees and taxes, at least ninety (90) days prior to the selected travel date.
- All travelers must have in their possession proper documentation required by either the United States or any foreign country visited. Names on the Confirmed Reservation must match the documentation, exactly. Travelers are advised to consult with the appropriate government agencies and embassies to determine what documentation will be required. RCI and/or ICE do not assume any responsibility for advising travelers of immigration and/or customs requirements. It is your sole responsibility to review and verify all information on the Booking Confirmation for accuracy and completeness, and check the spelling of all names carefully. Notify RCI and/or ICE immediately if any changes or corrections are needed. Failure to notify RCI and/or ICE constitutes acceptance of the information contained on the Booking Confirmation as accurate.
- In no event may the total number of people occupying the accommodations exceed the maximum occupancy set forth by the Hotel. Redeemer is responsible for all Hotel incidentals.
- Normal Hotel restrictions and rules apply, including arrival and departure times.
- Redeemer is responsible for all charges incurred in excess of this offer, including, entertainment, meals, taxes, air/ground transportation to and from the Hotel, personal expenses, utility or security deposits and other fees or charges levied by the Hotel for the use of Hotel amenities and facilities.
- You may book your Hotel reservation with a credit card (or debit card, as long as your debit card has a Visa or MasterCard logo on it). Some banks impose a daily charge limitation. Contact your bank to inquire about any such limitation. Charges usually occur once the Hotel reservation is confirmed, which may take up to 5 business days to be processed. ICE will make reasonable efforts to contact you if there are any complications with your credit card or debit card transaction. You can expect to receive your Booking Confirmation/Receipt approximately 5 business days after you make your request and payment is received. In the event that your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, ICE will make reasonable attempts to contact you; however the Hotel rate quoted at the time of booking is subject to change until ICE receives a valid form of payment. It is your responsibility to assume any increase in cost to reinstate the booking. ICE reserves the right (without refund or credit) to cancel your confirmed Hotel booking if your payment for any charges required to be paid is rejected by your financial institution. You will be responsible for any travel provider penalties assessed due to a payment being rejected by your financial institution. Additionally, ICE, as the administrator of the RCI Vacations Certificate program will assess a $25.00 USD fee for each transaction that is rejected by your financial institution at any time after payment is taken. If you experience technical difficulties with the site and are not sure of the status of your reservation or payment, call an RCI Vacations Guide for assistance at 1-855-480-7670.
- In the event cancellation of the booked Hotel accommodations becomes necessary, Redeemer must cancel such booking by contacting ICE. Hotel terms and conditions and cancellation policies and procedures will apply. The fees assessed by the Hotel as a result of a cancellation or change are set forth in the Hotel terms and conditions and apply to all Hotel reservations/ bookings made through the redemption of the Certificate. Each Hotel has specific cancellation policies and penalties. Hotel policies may treat name changes and check-in date changes as cancellations.
- Any personal taxes associated with the redemption of the Certificate are the responsibility of the Redeemer.
- RCI and/or ICE do not assume any liability or responsibility for any loss whatsoever to persons or property at any Hotel or any aircraft or other transportation to and from said Hotel due to delays, cancellations, nature, oil spills, mechanical breakdowns, strikes, civil unrest, terrorism (threat of terrorism) or act of God.
- By accepting and using this Certificate you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Redeemer and/or Guests consent and waive its objection to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in the New Jersey State courts situated in Morris County, New Jersey (USA) and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey for all cases and controversies relating to or arising out of this Certificate. YOU AND GUEST EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY. In the event any legal action is initiated by you or your Guest and RCI prevails, you or your Guest shall, without limitation, pay all costs incurred by RCI in defending such action, including reasonable attorneys' fees, paralegal fees and court costs.
- RCI AND ICE DO NOT CONTROL THE HOTEL AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HOTEL'S ACTIONS OR INACTIONS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERFORMANCE, LACK OF AVAILABILITY, OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. IF YOU, YOUR FAMILY OR GUESTS SHOULD INCUR INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE THROUGH USE OF THIS CERTIFICATE (WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), RCI'S AND ICE'S COLLECTIVE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID TO RCI AND ICE TO ACQUIRE THIS CERTIFICATE AND IN NO EVENT SHALL RCI AND ICE BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), ARISING FROM, RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS CERTIFICATE EVEN IF RCI AND ICE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES REGARDLESS OF FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE).
RCI Travel - Administrator (ICE) • 15501 N. Dial Blvd. Scottsdale, AZ 85260-1615 • FAX: 602-896-4717
ICE Seller of Travel Information: California Seller of Travel SOT #2072092-50 Registration as a California seller of travel does not constitute approval by the state of California. Florida. Seller of Travel Registration No.ST-29452. Nevada Seller of Travel Registration No.2007-0147
. Washington UBI # 602 443 155 001 0001
RCI and related marks are registered trademarks and/or service marks in the United States and internationally. All rights reserved. Printed in U.S.A.